• Wear gloves when handling due to sharp edges.
• Two people are required to safely hang the plaque and position the mount.
• Surface scratches will occur if any metal or sharp object comes in contact with the printed plaque surface.
• Drywall anchors are recommended if securing the plaque to drywall.
Items are made to order, take up to 1-2 weeks processing time prior to shipping and are not subject to returns
SHOULDER MOUNT HANGING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Attach your trophy wall mount to the wall like you normally would using a bracket or hanging device.
2. Remove the trophy wall mount.
3. Position and then secure the Wac’ Em ‘N’ Plaq’ em plaque to the wall. The mount hanger you used will be positioned within the plaque cutout. The plaque will be attached to the wall using the 2 screw included with the plaque. The entire weight of the shoulder mount will be supported by the bracket/hanger you used and not by the plaque.
4. Hang the trophy wall mount back on the trophy wall mount bracket/hanger.
5. If the position of the plaque is not satisfactory the first time, the plaque may have to be readjusted.
6. Any sharp edges will scratch the plaque during these steps so take extra precautions when hanging and positioning.